|Christian Medical College Nursing Post Graduate Admissions 2018|
|Category : Medical Admissions 2018|
|Published : On December 27, 2017 By Webindia123 Editor|
|Applications access online||07 December 2017|
|Last date - downloading application forms||15 January 2018|
|Last date - receipt of supporting documents||19 January 2018|
|Last date - receipt of sponsorship forms||19 January 2018|
|Hall ticket to be downloaded from website||23 February 2018|
|Step I - Computer Based Test (CBT)||9 March 2018|
|Announcement of the list of candidates - Step-II||19 March 2018|
|Step II – M.Sc. Nursing|
|Step II - Registration and Medical checkup at Vellore||04 June 2018|
|Step II - Assessment of Knowledge and Skills||05 & 06 June 2018|
|Announcement of final selection list||11 June 2018|
|Admission registration and commencement of the course||18 September 2018|
|Step II – Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing and Fellowship in Nursing Programmes|
|Step II – Registration and Medical checkup at Vellore||06 June 2018|
|Step II - Personal Interviews||07 June 2018|
|Announcement of final selection lis||11 June 2018|
|Admission registration and commencement of the course||17 September 2018|
Applications are invited for the following programmes commencing in September 2018
1. M Sc Degree in Nursing
2. Post Basic B Sc Nursing
3. Fellowships in Nursing
4. Post Basic Diploma Programmes in Nursing
M Sc DEGREE IN NURSING (2 YEARS)
|Specialities||Number of seats|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||10|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing||5|
|Community Health Nursing||5|
POST BASIC B Sc NURSING (2 YEARS)
Number of seats - 50
FELLOWSHIPS IN NURSING (1 YEAR)
|Specialities||Number of seats|
|Fellowship in Family Nurse Practice||6|
|Fellowship in Haematology Nursing||4|
|Fellowship in Respiratory Nursing||4|
|Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Nursing||4|
POST BASIC DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES IN NURSING (1 YEAR)
(* Recognized by Indian Nursing Council)
|Specialities||Number of seats|
|Critical care Nursing *||20|
|Emergency & Disaster Nursing*||20|
|Operation Room Nursing*||15|
|Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Nursing*||20|
|Geriatric Nursing *
Application Process :
Application forms can be accessed only online through the Christian Medical College website http://www.admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in from 07-12-2017. Duly filled application forms must be submitted online with the basic administrative fee and registration fee for each speciality for the course applied before 12 midnight on 15-1-2018.
|Sl no.||Course||Application fee||Registration fee (for each specialty)|
|I.||M.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 750/- ($ 100)||Rs. 600/- ($ 100)|
|II.||Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 750/- ($ 100)||Rs. 500/- ($ 75)|
|III.||Post Basic Diploma in Nursing||Rs. 400/- ($ 60)||Rs. 350/- ($ 60)|
|IV.||Fellowship in Nursing||Rs. 750/- ($ 100)||Rs. 500/- ($ 75)|
Candidates sponsored by International agencies like WHO, USAID and other foreign nationals inclusive of Indian nationals residing / working in foreign countries need to pay the administrative fee and registration fee mentioned in US Dollars or the equivalent in Indian currency.
1. The application form needs to be filled online.
2. The candidate’s full name as seen in the University / Board records should be filled.
3. Candidates may apply upto a maximum of 2 specialties in M.Sc. Nursing & Fellowship in Nursing and 3 specialties in Post Basic Diploma Nursing.
4. Candidates must mention the ORDER OF PREFERENCE for admission into the courses in the application form, when applying for more than one specialty.
5. Candidates must scan and keep a soft copy of his / her photograph and signature ready before filling the application form. Specification for photograph: Recent colour passport size photograph taken after 1st July 2016, light background, JPEG format not exceeding 80 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels). Specification for signature: Scanned signature JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 50 pixels).
6. Before applying online, ensure that there is personal current e-mail id and permanent phone number which will be required for future communication.
PAYMENT can be made by any one of the methods mentioned below
Challan payment at no extra cost in any branch of the ICICI Bank of India. While filling payment details in the application form, if ‘ICICI bank challan’ is clicked, a challan will be generated. The challan needs to be printed and signed before it is submitted to the bank. Once payed, the original challan needs to be sent to the Office of the Registrar, College of Nursing.
Demand draft in favour of CMC Vellore Association a/c on any scheduled Bank, payable at the State Bank of India, Vellore Town, code 1618. Hand written demand drafts will not be accepted. The demand draft needs to be kept ready before filling the application form. The name of the candidate and the application number must be written on the back of the demand draft before dispatching.
Online payment using payment gateway (credit or debit card / net banking).
The registration fee for each programme / each speciality has to be paid along with the administrative fee.
7. All relevant enclosures along with printed copy of the application form and original Demand draft / proof of online payment / original ICICI challan should reach the Office of the Registrar, College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Vellore - 632 004, South India on or before 19-01-2018. Documents received after the last date will not be considered. Office of the Registrar is not responsible for any postal delay.
Candidates who have applied for M.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic Diploma in Nursing / Fellowship in Nursing will appear for Step I Computer Based Test (CBT). The list of candidates short listed for Step II of the Selection process (Medical Checkup and Assessment of Knowledge and Skills / Personal Interviews) will be published in the website on 19th March 2018 and also intimated to individuals by post.
Selection of candidates to any particular programme is based on the performance in the Step I and Step II of the Selection Process.
More details can be available from the institute website.
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
|Tweet Pin It|
Comments and Discussions