Sunday, October 24, 2021
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconEngineeringComputer Engineering
       Pin It       tellafriend        
« Back »

Kalpi Institute of Technology

Ambala Jagadhri Road, NH-73, Near Kalpi Air Force Station, Kalpi , Ambala
District: Ambala (Haryana)
Contact Institute
Established      :    -
Affiliated to     :    Kurukshetra University
Approved By    :    AICTE, Directorate of Technical Education, Haryana

Courses Offered by Kalpi Institute of Technology

Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Kalpi Institute of Technology

Placement Records

The Kalpi Institute of Technology (KIT) is affilited to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and approved by AICTE, which confers the Full -Time degree of Bachelor Of Technology(B.Tech) and Diploma in Engineering besides Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in various diciplenes.KIT ia s self-financed,vibrant ,institute established to meet the aspiration of engineering and managment students. The campus is spread over a sprawling 10 acres of verdant greenery. The campus is ideal for creativity and serious academics. Various forms of teaching like interactive sessions, workshops, seminars, leadership exercises, management games, mock interviews, meetings and role-plays are organized in the seminar and conference rooms.  Unique in its structure, methods and goals, the college is strongly rooted in the philosophy of training and research that enhances the relationship between knowledge and it's application and seeks to promote the creation of an ideal society. We emphasize value and social responsibility as the cornerstone of a successful career and citizenry.

860-760-111-5, 860-760-111-6,  860-760-111-7, 860-760-111-8
9729790477, 9215077702
View All Courses Conducted by Kalpi Institute of Technology
 Course(s) Offered by Kalpi Institute of Technology  in Computer Engineering
B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
1 .
Pass in 10+2 with physics & math and English as compulsory subjects as per HSCS/Kurukshetra University Guidelines. Along with any one of the following: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science. Minimum Academic Qualifications for B. Tech Should be a pass with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in the above subjects taken together.
The Lateral Entry Scheme (LEET) - Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering/ Technology course of a duration of 3 years or more from an AICTE approved institution with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) of all semesters.
4 years
Admission Procedure
All admissions are made on the basis of the ranking achieved by a student in JEE (main).
No. of Seats
60 seats; 75% seats to be filled up through on line counseling by Haryana State Counseling Society and remaining 25% seats to be filled up by the Institute. Besides, 25% Management seats, the remaining vacant seats after final round of allocation of seats through on-line centralized Counseling will be filled up by the Institute Firstly on the basis of JEE merit and thereafter on the merit of qualifying examination(10+2).