Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconManagementMaster of Business Administration (MBA)
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
Back

Kedarnath Aggarwal Institute of Management (KAIM)

logo
R.K.Gupta Marg, P.Box No.-5 , Charkhi Dadri - 127306
District: Bhiwani (Haryana)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    1995
Affiliated to     :    Maharishi Dayanand University
Approved By    :    All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)

Courses Offered by Kedarnath Aggarwal Institute of Management (KAIM)

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Kedarnath Aggarwal Institute of Management (KAIM)
 

 
Placement Records
 

Established in 1995, Kedarnath Aggarwal Institute of Management (KAIM) is in its 17th year of service to the student community and ultimately to serve our society with the missionary zeal to prepare, groom and develop professionals as per the industrial and social norms. The prudent step of creating a productive institute of management studies was taken by prestigious Dadri Education Society (DES), Established in 1961. It owes its experience to the inspiration, pioneering work and farsightedness of its founder Late Sh. Ram Krishan Gupta (Ex. M.P.), the well known devotee to excellence in education.

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
01250-221489, 223644
Mobile
-
 
Fax
01250-221489
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
View All Courses Conducted by Kedarnath Aggarwal Institute of Management (KAIM)
 Course(s) Offered by Kedarnath Aggarwal Institute of Management (KAIM)  in Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
1 .
 
Eligibility
Graduates in any discipline
 
Duration
2 years
 
Admission Procedure
Admission will be made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination
 
No. of Seats
75% seats of total intake will be filled up by the Haryana State Technical Education Society. Remaining 25% seats will be filled by the Institute itself on the basis of merit list displayed by the Institute in transparent manner. Left over seats of the 75% will also be filled up by the Institute.
 
Other Details
Specializations Offered :
International Business
Finance
Human Resource Management
Marketing