Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconManagementMaster of Business Administration (MBA)
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
« Back »

Shaheed Bhagat Singh Institute of Management and Technology

logo
Village Rajpura, P.O Mussimble, Khundewala Road , Jagadhri - 135003
District: Yamuna Nagar (Haryana)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    -
Affiliated to     :    Kurukshetra University
Approved By    :    All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)

Courses Offered by Shaheed Bhagat Singh Institute of Management and Technology

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Shaheed Bhagat Singh Institute of Management and Technology
 

 
Placement Records
 

Shaheed Bhagat Singh Institute of Management & Technology. is very unique educational institution offering students the opportunity to study Management education. The college offers MBA leading to careers that meet the needs of the interconnected world in which we now live. At S.B.S. Institute of Management & Technology., we realize that the choice of a career is one of the most important decisions each of us makes. We strive to offer our students meaningful choices and the fundamentals one learns in college are essential to success in life. 

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
01732-213700 
Mobile
+91-92157-36700, 94169-32851
 
Fax
-
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
View All Courses Conducted by Shaheed Bhagat Singh Institute of Management and Technology
 Course(s) Offered by Shaheed Bhagat Singh Institute of Management and Technology  in Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
1 .
 
Eligibility
Bachelors degree in any discipline
 
Duration
2 years
 
Admission Procedure
The admission to MBA Course is on the basis of score obtained in MAT conducted by All India Management Association, New Delhi. ; 75% seats to be filled through on line counseling by Haryana State Counseling and remaining 25% seats to be filled by the college.
 
No. of Seats
60 seats