Modish Institute of Polytechnic is situated in Village Gheera, Tehsil- Punhana near Delhi - Matura Road (NH-2). The Campus is spread over more than 5 acres area set amongst lush green fields which provides an ideal atmosphere for studies and research activities to be taken up in the institute. The Institute is near about Punhana, Punhana -Hodal Road and easily accessible to New Delhi, Haryana and U.P border. No. of multi-national companies setting up their operations in Delhi and NCR. Due to the present scenario requirement for dynamic and hardworking skilled people is growing very fast. This changing scenario is creating so many good employment opportunities. Modish Institute Of Polytechnic have very skilled staff which will help students to encase growing employment opportunities and achieve a very good professional career. Regular Transport facility is available from Faridabad, Ballabgarh, Palwal, Hodal, Hathin and other nearby towns.
The institute has following Infrastructure
1. Administrative Block.
2. Class rooms.
3. Hostel with mess facility.
4. Workshop block.
5. Lab block for labs for all engineering departments.
7. Computer Lab with 24X7 internet facility.
8. Sports Ground with Baseball and badminton courts.
9. NCC block.
10. CNC lab.
The training and Placement Cell of this institute works for the overall development of the students.
To achieve the above said object the institute gives emphasis on the following things:
• To arrange the industrial Implant training in the various industries of the Northern region for the Electronics & Communication Engg. Students after completion of six semester.
• To arrange the extension lectures for the students of all the disciplines on the various Technical & non Technical topics for their overall personality development.
• To arrange the Industrial tours of the students of all the disciplines.
• To arrange the campus interview for the students of the various branches which should be our ultimate goal.
• One of the main aspects of this cell is about industry institute interaction, which is done by arranging various meetings with the person having industrial backgrounds.