Jawaharlal Nehru Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur was established in the year 1956 by Sri Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru to provide Technical Education for various Engineering and Non Engineering courses by the Department of Technical Education under the approval of All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) New Delhi.
State Board of Technical Education and Training, an affiliating body, is an adjunct office of the Department of Technical Education under the Chairpersonship of Commissioner of Technical Education.
This institute is located in Ramanthapur, Hyderabad approachable for students from all corners of the city to cater the needs of both Urban and Rural students to impart technical education.
Our Aim is to impart the best Technical Education is to supply the best Technocrats to cater today’s industrial needs leading to the socio-economic development of the nation.
The Campus is located in 21acres of land providing peaceful atmosphere for the students and facilitating as a learning centre.
It has Spacious Class rooms/ Drawing Halls and Well equipped Laboratories.
Library with good Volumes of Standard books, Journals and Magazines.
Play ground with indoor and outdoor games material.
Highly Qualified and Experienced faculty with a student faculty ratio ( SFR) of 1:25.
E-Class rooms facilitating E-teaching Methodologies with multimedia projectors in each class room.
National Cadet Corps (NCC)unit for both Girls and Boys.
Wi-Fi Facilities for Staff and Students
Individual Hostels for Boys and Girls with Hygienic and tidy environment.
Protected with full compound wall and watch & ward for 24 hours.
Continuous purified drinking water supply.
Provision to watch MOOCS courses through Swayam .
Swatch Bharat is conducted on 4th Saturday of every month.