anch Pargana Kisan College, Bundu is situated in an atmosphere of natural splendour along National Highway 33 in Bundu sub-division under Ranchi district of Jharkhand State. The history of the college is, in fact, the history of beginning of a new enlightening spirit in the field of education in this region. The word "Panch Pargana" in the name of the college stands for the region consisting of Bundu, Tamar, Rahe, Sonahatu and Barenda while the other word "Kisan" has been added in the former word in the name of the college to indicate the dense population of farmers in this area.At the early stage, teaching in all the important subject of Arts was imparted in the college. Affiliation up to Intermediate level in 1978 and and affiliation up to degree level in 1980 were granted to the college by the Government of Bihar. Progressing day by day on the path of development, the college became a constituent unit of Ranchi University, Ranchi in 1986. In 1989 the college was registered under 2 (F) and 12 (B) Sections of UGC Act 1956.