Monday, May 16, 2022
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconComputer Science and Information Technology
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
« Back »

Dronacharya Institute of Management and Technology (DIMT)

logo
5 KM Mile Stone, Dhand Road , Kurukshetra - 136119
District: Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    -
Affiliated to     :    Kurukshetra University
Approved By    :    AICTE, Directorate of Technical Education, Haryana

Courses Offered by Dronacharya Institute of Management and Technology (DIMT)

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Dronacharya Institute of Management and Technology (DIMT)
 

 
Placement Records
 

Dronacharya Institute of Management and Technology (DIMT), Kurukshetra has distinguished itself as an institute of higher learning in this region. With the changing global scenario, we have also changed. Our staff and the students are too keen to grow and contribute whole heartedly towards the growth of the society.

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
01744-207193, 207750, 329099
Mobile
-
 
Fax
01744-291191
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
View All Courses Conducted by Dronacharya Institute of Management and Technology (DIMT)
 Course(s) Offered by Dronacharya Institute of Management and Technology (DIMT)  in Computer Science and Information Technology
BCA | MCA
1 .
 
Eligibility
A Candidate who has passed 10+2 examination of the board of school education, Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with Mathematics as one of the subject obtaining at least 50% marks in the aggregate shall be eligible for the course.
 
Duration
3 years
2 .
 
Eligibility
Should be a pass with at least 50% marks(45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC Category) in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level. OR Should be a pass with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC Category) in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects. OR Should be a pass with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC Category) in BCA Degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized University.
 
Duration
3 years
 
Admission Procedure
75% seats will be filled through on-line centralized counseling and remaining 25% seats will be filled up by management at institute level. Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit Online Entrance Test-OLET (MCA) conducted by HSCS through NIC.