Rules of Admissions
Akarapu Sharath Chandrika Devi Memorial College for Women was started in the name of Andhra Balika Arts & Commerce Degree College during the year 1975-76 at Battala Bazar in the premises of Andhra Balika Junior College. Later it was taken over by Andhra Balika Kalashala Samithi, Warangal (Regd.) in 1980 with the District Collector as its Ex-officio President, prominent and generouslocal educationists are its members. The college was admitted to grant-in-aid for B.A.,B.Com(General) courses with Telugu medium during the year 1978-79 through G.O.Ms.No.152/Edn. dated 13-02-1979.
Computer Lab:The Computer Lab in 1000 Sq.ft. plinth area has 40 computers, The lab has computers with latest Pentium IV, Pentium Dual Processors with 2.8 G Hz speed, 512 MB, 1 GB 2GB RAM Capacities, 120 GB, 320 GB, 500GB Hard Disks, 15 to 17" CRT and LCD Colour Monitors, Internet Keyboards and optical mouse.
Library: The college has spacious reading room and a 1800 sq.ft. hall withreading room for reference. It is equipped with 12,584 books, 27 journals and various News Papers.