Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconEngineeringInformation Technology (IT)
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
Back

MCKV Institute of Engineering

243, G T Road (North) , Howrah - 711204
District: Howrah (West Bengal)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    -
Affiliated to     :    -
Approved By    :    -

Courses Offered by MCKV Institute of Engineering

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of MCKV Institute of Engineering
 

 
Placement Records
 

The institute is recognized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of West Bengal. It is an AICTE approved institute and has affiliation with West Bengal University of Technology

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
033-2654-9315/ 17
Mobile
-
 
Fax
033-2654-9318
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
View All Courses Conducted by MCKV Institute of Engineering
 Course(s) Offered by MCKV Institute of Engineering  in Information Technology (IT)
B.Tech. Information Technology
1 .
 
Eligibility
Pass in Higher Secondary Examination/ equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
On the basis of merit list of either of the two entrance tests : West Bengal State Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) and the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)
 
No. of Seats
95 % seats are filled up by the WBJEE rank holders as allotted by the central selection committee through counselling.; The Rest 5% seats are filled up strictly on merit basis through AIEEE as again regulated by the central selection committee following similar counselling