Affiliated to the University of Burdwan, a four-star institution, this college presently offers altogether 22 courses to cater to students’ varied interests. Plans are afoot to add more courses to the basket. In the late 1980s, Khalisani Mahavidyalaya set up a centre, at Bilkuli—about two kilometers west of the college building, to train unemployed youth of both genders towards self-reliance.
1. ICT enabled class room like Smart Classroom and Virtual Classroom.
2. Purified drinking water
3. Dedicated cycle stand
4. Power back up through generator and solar lighting facilities
5. Reprographic facilities in the library
6. Provisions for stipends and scholarships like free studentship, etc.
7. Wi-Fi internet facility within the campus