Venkateswara Polytechnic was established in the year 1996 at the great city of sri Rajah's Thondai Maan's Pudukkottai by our social reformer's. It is located at the 5 th Km from pudukkottai to aranthagi road in 20 acres of land with quit environment, greenish hectors, excellent structured laboratories and lecturer hall's and many more facilities to presenting the quality education to the students. in our institution more than 90 % of results are being produced by our students and achieving the state rank are specialty of our college. This specialized institution is managed and controlled by our educational thoughters Mr. R.M.V. Kathiresan, Mr. N. Mohamed Nasar, Mr. R. A. Kumarasamy and Mr. P. Karuppiah.
Campus Located in 20 acres of land with well gardening spaces and equipped class rooms and laboratories about student's fulfillment
Laboratories - F.M lab, Thermal lab, Foundry & welding lab for mechanical department. Latest technically equipped instruments for electronics and electrical department To express the students thought Physics, Chemistry, Computer and Communication lab are formed.
Library - More than 1000 nos of books, magazines, CD's, VCD's, are available with this computerized library.
Computer Centre - More than 100 nos of machine's in centralized A/C hall with Internet Browsing facilities.