TNMC was opened during the heady days of the independence movement in 1921 and was appropriately named as National Medical College. Through a donation by Mr. M.N. Desai Topiwala the college was upgraded in 1946 and then received recognition for the MBBS course. TNMC was then taken over by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai and since then the progress graph of the college has been going up and steady. Topiwala National Medical College is affiliated to University of Mumbai and also to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nasik.
Hostels separate for Boys and Girls
Extra curricular activities