Saturday, December 14, 2019
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconMedicalAllopathic
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
« Back »

Government Medical College

Circular Road , Amritsar - 143001
District: Amritsar (Punjab)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    -
Affiliated to     :    -
Approved By    :    -

Courses Offered by Government Medical College

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Government Medical College
 

 
Placement Records
 

Affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
0183-2426918; EPABX: 2421977
Mobile
-
 
Fax
0183-2426506
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
View All Courses Conducted by Government Medical College
 Course(s) Offered by Government Medical College  in Allopathic
MD General Medicine
1 .
 
Eligibility
Candidate should pass final M.B.B.S Examination from recognized Medical College and should complete one year rotating Internship
 
Admission Procedure
Admissions are made through Punjab Post Graduate Test for 75% of the seats and the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination conducted by DGHS, New Delhi remaining 25%seats
 
Other Details
MD Courses are offered in (Internal Medicine ; Pathology ; Pediatrics ; Microbiology  ; Community Medicine ; Pharmacology ; Radio-diagnosis ; Psychiatry ; Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases ; Anesthesiology ; Forensic Medicine ; Physiology ; Obstetrics & Gynecology.)