Thursday, October 24, 2019
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconHealth Care and Allied FieldsPhysiotherapy
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
« Back »

Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy

logo
Bakrol, Ajwa Nimeta Road , Vadodara - 390019
District: Vadodara (Baroda) (Gujarat)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    2006
Affiliated to     :    Gujarat Technological University
Approved By    :    Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP)

Courses Offered by Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy
 

 
Placement Records
 

Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy was established following the approval by The Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Gujarat on September 15, 2006.Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy is recognized by The Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP).

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
02668-267020/21
Mobile
-
 
Fax
-
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
View All Courses Conducted by Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy
 Course(s) Offered by Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy  in Physiotherapy
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
1 .
 
Eligibility
10+2 with science subjects
 
Duration
4 Academic Years and 6 months of Internship
 
Admission Procedure
Out of 40 Seats, 75% seats (30 seats) will be admitted through the Admission Committee for Professional Medical Education Courses (ACPMEC) and the remaining 25% (including 15% NRI seats) Management seats (10 seats) will be admitted through the Management Consortium following the norms laid by the Admission Committee for Professional Medical Education Courses (ACPMEC) and Fee Regulatory Committee (Medical).
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
40 seats
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Gujarat Technological University (GTU)