K.C. Das Commerce College is located within the Guwahati city at a distance of 37 KMS from the Gopinath Bordoloi Airport, Borjhar, Guwahati and 3 KMS from the Guwahati Railway station.A well known centre of Commerce education in the North-East, it was established on the 7th day of November, 1983. Born out of the untiring efforts of a group of eminent educationists and free thinkers, the preliminary expenses to institute the college was met by the financial assistance given by Sri Ramesh Chandra Chaudhury and the college has been named in the cherished memory of his father, late Keshab Chandra Das, an educationist of repute who was the Inspector of Schools, Assam in the 1930's.
1.Common Rooms are available for boys and girls separately.
2.Photocopy facility is available for the students in the library.
3. The college canteen is spacious well-lit and hygenic. Basic meals, snacks, tea, coffee and cold drinks is available during college hours at minimum prices.
4. A number of water coolers are installed in the college premises for refreshingly cool and purified drinking water.
5. The college has sports facilities both for indoor and outdoor games.
6. The college conference hall bears high-tech equipments like overhead projector and high quality audio system.
7. There is parking space for cars and two-wheelers.
8. Microphone facilities are provided in the Classrooms.
9. There is overhead slide-projector for teaching.
10. The college Recreation Hall is kept open for the students during college hours.
11. A one rupee Payphone facility is available in the college.
12. The college has a Gymnasium Hall for the benefit of the students.
13. Internet facility is available for both the students and staff.