Trinity College of Engineering strives to equip the engineers of tomorrow with the skills set and the discerning mind required for a globally successful career in the 21st century. Trinity features Direct Absorption Program with Al Adrak, the leading engineering construction company of Oman. Under the guidance of Technopark Technology Business Incubator, Trinity houses over a dozen student-owned companies in its Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Center.
1. Candidates who had secured A+ grades for all the subjects in the higher secondary examination 2016 are eligible for admission to the entire engineering course for FREE!
2. Those applicants who had secured a rank within TEN THOUSAND in the KEAM Entrance Exam 2016 are also eligible for studying the entire engineering course absolutely FREE!
3.Candidates who had secured more than 65% marks in the higher secondary examination 2016 are given a fees exemption of Rs. 35000 from the normal government fees.
Department of Collegiate Education & Directorate of Technical Education is offering more than twelve scholarships for engineering students.
1. Post Matric Scholarship(PMC)
2. Central Sector Scholarship(CSS)
3. State Merit Scholarship(SMS)
4. District Merit Scholarship(DMS)
5. Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)
6. Hindi Scholarship(HS)
7. Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship(MNS)
8. Sanskrit Scholarship(SSE)
9. Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship(SJMS)
10. C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship(MGS)
11. Blind/PH Scholarship(BPHFC)
12. Music Fine Arts Scholarships(MFAS)
13) Scholarships for dependent of Jawans(SJ)