Friday, December 6, 2019
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconEngineeringComputer Engineering
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
« Back »

Hindu College of Engineering

logo
Industrial Area , Sonipat - 131001
District: Sonipat (Haryana)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    1999
Affiliated to     :    Maharishi Dayanand University
Approved By    :    -

Courses Offered by Hindu College of Engineering

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Hindu College of Engineering
 

 
Placement Records
 

The Hindu College of Engineering is embarking on an exciting new era of growth and development. The College has come up as an icon of technological learning with a motive to foster a spirit of free and objective enquiry among students. It instills a sense of purpose to education and helps young learners to develop balanced and integrated personality, it stimulates both heart and mind of scholars and empowers them to contribute to the welfare of the society. This Hindu College of Engineering has come into existence in 1999. This institute is duly approved by AICTE and affiliated to M. D. University, Rohtak / DCRUST Murthal. 

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
0130-2212756 
Mobile
-
 
Fax
0130-2212755 
   
Website
-
contact
 
View All Courses Conducted by Hindu College of Engineering
 Course(s) Offered by Hindu College of Engineering  in Computer Engineering
B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering | M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
1 .
 
Eligibility
10+2 with Physics, Maths& Chemistry/Computer Science
 
Duration
4 Years comprising 8 Semesters, Full time regular engineering degree
 
Admission Procedure
Seats are filled through Entrance Examination, conducted by CBSE.
 
No. of Seats
Out of Total Seats, 50% Seats are for Haryana domiciles and 35% for All India students.  Counseling for these 85% Seats(Haryana + All India) is conducted by the HSCS.  The Remaining 15 % Seats are Management Seats including NRI Quota seats, for these 15% Seats admissions are done at the Institute level on the basis of merit as per Entrance rank. Counseling for these management seats is held at the institute after the State Counseling gets over each year.; 5% of the total Seats are available for NRI Candidates.
2 .
 
Eligibility
B.E/B.Tech.
 
Duration
2 Years comprising 4 Semesters, Full time regular course.