Thursday, December 9, 2021
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconEngineeringComputer Engineering
       Pin It       tellafriend        
« Back »

World Institute of Technology (WIT)

8km milestone , Sohna Palwal Road , NH-71 B ,Sohna , Gurgaon
District: Gurgaon (Haryana)
Contact Institute
Established      :    2007-08
Affiliated to     :    Maharishi Dayanand University
Approved By    :    AICTE , Ministry Of HRD , Govt. Of India, DTE- Haryana

Courses Offered by World Institute of Technology (WIT)

Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of World Institute of Technology (WIT)

Placement Records

WIT is duly approved by All India Council Of Technical Education (AICTE , Ministry Of HRD , Govt. Of India, Department Of Technical Education (DTE) , Haryana. The mission of WIT is to advance thinking and knowledge fields of engineering,technology and science ,develop students into creative leaders with analytical minds equipped to address the world’s complex problems .The institute is committed to create a knowledgeable, courageous and productive technological workforce that strives for excellence in the service of the nation and the world as a whole.

+91-9560322666, 09671470304, 09812829027
View All Courses Conducted by World Institute of Technology (WIT)
 Course(s) Offered by World Institute of Technology (WIT)  in Computer Engineering
B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
1 .
The candidate should be a pass in 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (for management seats) in all the subjects from recognised education Board / University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: (a) Chemistry (b) Bio-technology (c) Computer Science (d) Biology
B.Tech(LEET): Diploma/ with 50% marks with mathematics as compulsory subject for B.Sc candidates.
4 years
Admission Procedure
Admission for 75% seats shall be made through Central Online Counselling to be conducted by the Haryana State Counselling Society/ Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Haryana, on the basis of Merit in the JEE.  Admission for remaining 25% seats including 15% NRI seats shall be made at the Institute level on merit of AIEEE and PCM marks in 10+2 examination. In addition, 10% seats in each discipline are filled in the 2nd year through lateral entry (LEET) on the basis of merit in Online Entrance Test conducted by the Haryana State Counselling Society for candidates having 3-year Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. (non-medical stream) or equivalent from recognised Institutions .
No. of Seats
120 seats