This great institution was Established in the year 1951 with a humble beginning with a modest strength of 150 students in the intermediate course as V.R.S. College, by the founder and chief donor Vutukuri Ramayya Sreshty with munificent donation of rupees one lakh. It was changed as V.R.S. & Y.R.N. College in the year 1962 after a munificent donation of rupees one lakh rupees by the chief donor Yarlagadda Ranganayakulu Naidu Charities.Ever since, it has been growing from the strength to strength and the stewardship of the Enlightened Management.
This college has been situated in a panoramic area of 110 acres of sandy serene and salubrious atmosphere in a sprawling scenic campus, away from madding crowds but not far away from the blue waters of Bay of Bengal. This institution has assumed a place of pride and become a pioneer in imparting Higher Education.
Library, Internet, Transport, Canteen, Health centre
Hostel facilities available