Roever Institute of Agriculture and Rural Development is an educational institution run by the St. John Sangam Trust . Thanthai Roever Institute of Agriculture and Rural Development (TRIARD) (Affiliated to TamilNadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-641003)located in Perambalur is offering four year B.sc., (Agri) Degree & two year diploma course both in Agriculture and Horiculture. This Institute is having highly qualified academic staff with post graduate degrees learned in prestigious institutions
The Institute has 135 acres of land at a stretch and has well established farms at Elambalur (75 acres) and Nerkuam (60 acres).; Academic buildings.; Play Ground, Hostel.; Dairy, Sheep and Goat, Piggery and Poultry Units.; Orchard and Horticultural Crops.; Agro forestry.; Wetlands.;
The college makes arrangement for the students to get various scholarships. 90% attendance is the eligibility for getting scholarships
1. SC and ST Scholarship
2. Backward Class Scholarship
3. Handicapped Scholarship
4. Merit Scholarship
5. National Loan Scholarship
6. Scheduled Class Loan Scholarship
7. Military concession
8. Ex. Servicemen's sons or daughters scholarship
9. wards of agriculture based labors scholarship
Apart from the mentioned scholarship the management magnanimously awards scholarship to the outstanding student who represent the University in sports and cultural events.
Facilities made available to the students through Training & Placement Department:
Arranging Campus Interviews of various organizations for final / pre-final year students for their recruitments
• Students of are placed for In-Plant Training through Training & Placement Cell.
• Institute Representative for the industry.
• Arranging guest lectures of Eminent Personalities from Industry for career counseling
• Co-ordination for Industrial visits arranged by various departments.
• Co-ordinations with the various departments through T & P for arranging Technical Seminars.
• Arranging PDP, Soft skill Development Programs.