Spread over an area of 15.59 acres with a faculty of 60 and its student strength of 1750, the college has breath-taking, lush-green campus, sprawling playgrounds, multi-storeyed campus structures consisting of Arts Block, Commerce Block, Science Block and Post-Graduate Block, with a recent addition of Conference Hall with well-equipped audio-visual facilities for seminars, workshops, group discussions, brain-stormings, and lectures. The college has a full-fledged Teachers Colony consisting of 14 flats. A Housing Complex has also been newly built for the non-teaching faculty. The college has a Cafeteria, a Guest House and a Health Care Center. The library is well stocked, and it has some rare books brought from Lahore and is professionally managed, under the guidance of a Library Committee in place. The centre subscribes to Journals in various disciplines, and a good number of magazines. There is a Central Computing Center , which is well equipped, with a good number of computers. The departments of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Geography, Electronics and Computer Science are provided with adequately equipped laboratories. The Commerce Department has its own Computer Lab that is used to offer the compulsory computing inputs, in its programme, besides using for other programmes that it offers. The infrastructure facilities for a variety of sports such as Football, Basketball, Hockey, Cricket and Table tennis are in place, in the college, to provide for the recreation and growth of students. The college has also facilities for well equipped indoor sports/common rooms for both men and women students. Besides these, the college has a Students Day Care Center , Gymnsium, Weightlifting Centre and Badminton Court .