Saturday, September 21, 2019
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconEngineeringInformation Technology (IT)
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
« Back »

Francis Xavier Engineering College

103, G2 By pass Road, Vannarpettai , Tirunelveli - 627003
District: Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    -
Affiliated to     :    Anna University
Approved By    :    -

Courses Offered by Francis Xavier Engineering College

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Francis Xavier Engineering College
 

 
Placement Records
 

The Francis Xavier Engineering College, a constituent institution of St. Xavier’s Educational Trust is affiliated to Anna University, Tirunelveli and approved by AICTE

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
0462-2502283, 2502157
Mobile
9942978550, 9942978493
 
Fax
0462-2501007
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
View All Courses Conducted by Francis Xavier Engineering College
 Course(s) Offered by Francis Xavier Engineering College  in Information Technology (IT)
B.Tech. Information Technology | M.Tech. Information Technology
1 .
 
Eligibility
A pass in Maths. Physics & Chemistry and vocational stream with maths at 10 +2 level of tamil nadu board of education or equivalent with a minimum marks prescribed for each community: OC 55%, BC 50%, MBC 45%, ans SC/ST a mere pass.; The other state candidates should have scored 55% marks in maths, Physics and chemistry. B.Sc., with maths as one of the subjects/ Diploma in Engineering with 60% above are eligible for lateral entry.
 
Duration
4 years
2 .
 
Eligibility
B.E/ B.Tech in related field
 
Duration
2 years