The College is owned and managed by the Diocese of Calicut. The Calicut diocese was founded on June 12; 1923.The Jesuit Missionaries who are pioneers in modern education gave the real footing for the educational requirement of the people of the Malabar area. The diocese of Calicut took to their heart this educational vision of the Jesuit missionaries and made substantial contribution in the educational scenario of the Malabar region.
Library with barcoding system,
Hostel for girls