Tapi Diploma Engineering College was established in January -2002, by Shree Tapi Brahmcharyashram Sabha Trust. The College is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GTU) approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)Shree Tapi Brahamcharyashram Sabha trust was rooted in 1924 by Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati, a great social reformer and educationalist. The members of the trust are people with deep interest and commitment to develop state-of-the-art Infrastructure for educational pursuit. Our visionary trustees have been toiling hard to give these institution splendid physical and cultural dimensions.
Auditorium: The College possesses a spacious, beautifully designed and sophisticated auditorium with a seating capacity of 600 with excellent acoustics and modern audiovisual facilities.
Cafeteria: A well furnished canteen is located in the heart of the campus. It provides all type of nutritious and hygienic eatables and beverages.
Library: The College has a well equipped computerised library consisting of more than 9000 books covering all subjects, 18 journals, 36 magazines and 07 newspapers adequately meet the requirement of both students and teachers.
Language Lab: Language lab is functioning under Humanity & Social Science Department. Faculty, staff and students can improve their communication skill and proficiency in English, can use this lab at any time during the working hours.
Placement Service Available: The institute is having T & P Cell, which helps the students for their industrial training during the courses and recruitment’s after completion of diploma courses.