In the beginning, in the year of 1848 the religious sisters from Jesus and Mary Congregation came from France. The sisters began the noble work of serving the poor children with few orphan children of the locality of Sardhana village. As it was the need of hour, the sisters began to take classes for the needy and poor children of the locality. God had been extremely pleased with them and they got the permission for High School for those girls in 1960. Many children who could not afford to go for English medium school were able to come to this school as it was government aided school. The sisters felt the need for school to go for intermediate course and God blessed their work with the permission of Inter College in 1965. A real God’s providence for the poor girls of locality. The number of students started increasing in our School. Our School St. Joseph’s Girls Inter College was the first School in Sardhana. As it was the need of Higher Education the Lord Jesus blessed us with Degree College in the year 1981. As the girls from the surrounding 15 villages could not go to Meerut daily for Higher Education due to the then prevalent social customs such as safety of girls as well as financial problems, it was necessary to have a Degree College so that we could serve the higher education to the girls from near by villages.