Khalsa College establishment committee was formed in 1890 and college foundation laid on March, 5, 1892. It is the masterpiece of the tradition Sikh architecture and a mixture of French, British, Mughal and Rajput architecture and conceived by Bhai Ram Singh ji. The distinguished alumni of the college include renowed personalities (Dr Bhai Jodh Singh, S. Bhian Singh Samundri, Dr. Gurbax Singh), National Leader (Sir Sunder Singh Majithia and Master Tara Singh), Sportsmen (S. Manna Singh and S Harbial Singh).
Library: A well-equipped and spacious Institutional Library subscribes International and National Journals and stocks thousands of books relating to Pharmaceutical and related area for reference reading of students and faculty members. College has subscription of more than hundred e-journals of Elsevier and Bentham. Library also provided with reprographic services and high speed internet connection with numerous terminal thereby assisting the faculty and students to acquire knowledge to sophisticated means.
Class Rooms: The College has well furnished spacious and well ventilated class-rooms with modern teaching aids like like multimedia projectors attached with Computers, Slide Projectors, Over Head Projectors etc.
Museum: The institute has a well maintained museum which gives an interesting insight of all the fields of Pharmacy that is Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Hostel Facilities Available: The four boys' hostels Nabha, Faridkot, Hargobind and Jind provide accommodation to 250 students. The two wings of girls' hostel provide accommodation to 310 students. A new wing of the girls' hostel with all modern facilities is now fully functional. Admission to the hostel is governed by the hostel rules. The right of admission to the hostel is reserved with the Principal.
Placement Service Available