Karuna College of Pharmacy, a unit of National Medical Educational Charitable Trust, Changaramkulam, was established in the year 2010. The college is located at Iringuttoor, Thirumittacode village of Palakkad district. This institution is one of the modernized and well sophisticated pharmacy colleges under the private self-financing sector in Kerala. The Campus is constructed in a pollution-free environment spread over 10 Acres of greenish land. The lovely, calm and quiet atmosphere makes it the right choice for congenial environment for undisturbed study. The Karuna College of Pharmacy is the first pharmacy college directly affiliated to the Kerala University of Health Sciences.
• Well equipped labs with advanced technology.
• Library and information center with online access of national and international journals, e-journals and Reference books.|
• Spacious class rooms with LCD projectors.
• Bank loan facilities accepted.
• Wi-Fi (Wireless) Campus.
• Indoor and outdoor game facilities.
• Extracurricular activities for overall development.
• Transportation facilities for staff and students.
• Frequent parent teacher interaction
• Visits to pharmaceuticals industries.
Hostel facility for boys and girls