Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
« Back »

Prannath Parnami Institute of Management and Technology

logo
20 KM Stone, NH-65, Rajgarh road, Chaudharywas , Hisar - 125001
District: Hisar (Haryana)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    2009
Affiliated to     :    Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology
Approved By    :    AICTE, Govt of Haryana

Courses Offered by Prannath Parnami Institute of Management and Technology

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Prannath Parnami Institute of Management and Technology
 

 
Placement Records
 

Prannath Parnami Institute of Management & Technology (PPIMT) was established in 2009 by MRS Shri Prannath Parnami Education Society, a non profit society under the kind patronage of Swamiji established PPIMT with a single motive of giving students a global level Engineering and Management education. The Institute is situated at 20 KM stone, NH-65, Rajgarh Road, Chaudharywas (Hisar), which is the heart of Haryana state and is well connected with Rail and Road to Rohtak, Chandigarh and New Delhi. The Institute is duly approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of Haryana and is affiliated to Guru Jambeshawar University of Science & Technology, Hisar (Haryana). Its campus is spread over 15 acres of prime land and has a well planned landscaping with beautifully laid out trees, plantation, pathways and flowerbeds besides the well maintained sprawling lawns all around. PPIMT endeavors to provide industry relevant education and training through its well-crafted practical training programs for the students in different semesters of the course. The Institute has trained, competent, committed, fully dedicated and research oriented faculty to impart quality education to its learners. It seeks professional excellence through ethics, passion and perseverance.

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
01662-260640/41/42
Mobile
9729412345
 
Fax
-
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
 Course(s) Offered by Prannath Parnami Institute of Management and Technology  
B.Tech. Automobile Engineering | B.Tech. Civil Engineering | B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering | B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering | B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering | B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering | BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) | M.Tech. Civil Engineering | M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering | M.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering | M.Tech. Mechanical Engineering | MBA (Master of Business Administration)
1 .
 
Eligibility
Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from recognized Board/ University with minimum 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one subject out of Chemistr y/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/ Biology or passed 3 year Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education or equivalent. The eligibility for Management Quota seats for admission will be the same as mentioned above. 
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
As per the admission policy of the State Government 75% of total intake will be filled up by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS) through online off-campus counseling on the basis of inter-se merit of Entrance Examination. The remaining 25% intake (Management Quota seats) will be filled directly by the institute. Candidates who are willing to seek admission under the Management Quota are required to register their name with the institute by applying on the prescribed admission form which can be obtained from the institute. Candidates seeking admission for B.Tech. Program in the Institute are allowed to submit application for admission On-line or directly to campus. Candidates may submit the On-line application from anywhere, any time. Application is required to fill up personal details, qualification and choice of broad category of courses. Candidates are advised to go through Admission Brochure carefully and act accordingly.
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
60 seats
 
Fees (Appx.)
72000 PA
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Guru Jambeshwar University of science & technology
 
Other Details
Automobile engineers are highly in demand nowadays because of very high proliferation of automobiles in everyday life all over the world. Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Tata Motors, Hyundai, Mahindra & Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, Hindustan Motors etc. are some of the indigenous automobile manufacturers in the country. The automobile manufacturing industry is supplemented by original equipment manufacturers, spare part dealers and maintenance workshops where the automobile engineers are required. Of course, other fields are also open to these engineers where they can find suitable jobs. Some of these areas are defense forces, space programme, atomic energy, power plants, railways, research laboratories, software development, information technology etc.

2 .
 
Eligibility
Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from recognized Board/ University with minimum 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one subject out of Chemistr y/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/ Biology or passed 3 year Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education or equivalent. The eligibility for Management Quota seats for admission will be the same as mentioned above. 
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
As per the admission policy of the State Government 75% of total intake will be filled up by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS) through online off-campus counseling on the basis of inter-se merit of Entrance Examination. The remaining 25% intake (Management Quota seats) will be filled directly by the institute. Candidates who are willing to seek admission under the Management Quota are required to register their name with the institute by applying on the prescribed admission form which can be obtained from the institute. Candidates seeking admission for B.Tech. Program in the Institute are allowed to submit application for admission On-line or directly to campus. Candidates may submit the On-line application from anywhere, any time. Application is required to fill up personal details, qualification and choice of broad category of courses. Candidates are advised to go through Admission Brochure carefully and act accordingly.
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
120 seats
 
Fees (Appx.)
72000 PA
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Guru Jambeshwar University of science & technology
 
Other Details
India is going through an intense phase of rapid infrastructure development. This throws up possibilities of absorption of civil engineers in a great measure. In other words, the job prospects for Civil Engineers currently are at an all time high. Presently huge demand and supply gap exist for Civil Engineers in the market. The effect of this gap is manifested by the fact that all students of 2009-2012 batch of this department and also all eligible/ willing students of present final year batch are placed in reputed companies such as GR Infra Projects Ltd, KMC Construction, PNC Infratech Ltd., Sushee Infra Pvt Ltd, TCS , Theme Engineering, Unihorn, Vishwa Infrastructure, etc. Apart from the above many companies are intouch with the department for immediate recruitment of students of this department.

3 .
 
Eligibility
Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from recognized Board/ University with minimum 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one subject out of Chemistr y/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/ Biology or passed 3 year Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education or equivalent. The eligibility for Management Quota seats for admission will be the same as mentioned above. 
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
As per the admission policy of the State Government 75% of total intake will be filled up by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS) through online off-campus counseling on the basis of inter-se merit of Entrance Examination. The remaining 25% intake (Management Quota seats) will be filled directly by the institute. Candidates who are willing to seek admission under the Management Quota are required to register their name with the institute by applying on the prescribed admission form which can be obtained from the institute. Candidates seeking admission for B.Tech. Program in the Institute are allowed to submit application for admission On-line or directly to campus. Candidates may submit the On-line application from anywhere, any time. Application is required to fill up personal details, qualification and choice of broad category of courses. Candidates are advised to go through Admission Brochure carefully and act accordingly.
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
60 seats
 
Fees (Appx.)
72000 PA
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Guru Jambeshwar University of science & technology
 
Other Details
Over the last few years the Department has shown excellent placement. Over 90 % of its eligible / willing students have been placed in companies like Microsoft, Infosys, TCS, Wipro, L&T Infotech, HCL, IBM, Hewitt, Satyam, Tata Telecom, NIIT, Dell, Capital IQ, Vodafone, Airtel, Idea etc. Placement opportunities are also available in DRDO, Armed Forces, IES,Civil Services, ISRO, BSNL, ONGC, NIC, Railways, Technical Universitiesand Banking sector.

4 .
 
Eligibility
Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from recognized Board/ University with minimum 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one subject out of Chemistr y/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/ Biology or passed 3 year Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education or equivalent. The eligibility for Management Quota seats for admission will be the same as mentioned above. 
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
As per the admission policy of the State Government 75% of total intake will be filled up by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS) through online off-campus counseling on the basis of inter-se merit of Entrance Examination. The remaining 25% intake (Management Quota seats) will be filled directly by the institute. Candidates who are willing to seek admission under the Management Quota are required to register their name with the institute by applying on the prescribed admission form which can be obtained from the institute. Candidates seeking admission for B.Tech. Program in the Institute are allowed to submit application for admission On-line or directly to campus. Candidates may submit the On-line application from anywhere, any time. Application is required to fill up personal details, qualification and choice of broad category of courses. Candidates are advised to go through Admission Brochure carefully and act accordingly.
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
60 seats
 
Fees (Appx.)
72000 PA
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Guru Jambeshwar University of science & technology
 
Other Details
Career opportunities lie primarily in both power and electronic sectors. Opportunities are also available in DRDO, ONGC, Civil Services, Defence services, Engineering services, Banking sector and Engineering colleges and Technical Universities. Some of the public sector companies like National Thermal Power Corporation, National Hydro Electric Power Corporation, State Electricity Boards, BHEL, BARC, ISRO, DoS, DST, NPL, Bharat Electronics are the potential employers. Leading private companies like Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, HCL Technologies, Samsung, Whirlpool, Denso, Areva etc offer job opportunities to the students. Apart from this students also go for higher education and entrepreneurship. Over the last few years around 60 % of its students were placed in public and private sector corporations including TCS, Wipro, L&T Infotech, Andrew Hydro, Omaxe Auto, Sony Ericson, HCL, HILTI, NIIT etc.

5 .
 
Eligibility
Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from recognized Board/ University with minimum 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one subject out of Chemistr y/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/ Biology or passed 3 year Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education or equivalent. The eligibility for Management Quota seats for admission will be the same as mentioned above. 
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
As per the admission policy of the State Government 75% of total intake will be filled up by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS) through online off-campus counseling on the basis of inter-se merit of Entrance Examination. The remaining 25% intake (Management Quota seats) will be filled directly by the institute. Candidates who are willing to seek admission under the Management Quota are required to register their name with the institute by applying on the prescribed admission form which can be obtained from the institute. Candidates seeking admission for B.Tech. Program in the Institute are allowed to submit application for admission On-line or directly to campus. Candidates may submit the On-line application from anywhere, any time. Application is required to fill up personal details, qualification and choice of broad category of courses. Candidates are advised to go through Admission Brochure carefully and act accordingly.
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
120 seats
 
Fees (Appx.)
72000 PA
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Guru Jambeshwar University of science & technology
 
Other Details
Placement opportunities are available in Public sector companies like BEL,BSNL, BHEL, NHPC, NTPC, DMRC, CDot, HAL, Airport Authority, BARC,ISRO, DoS, DST, NPL etc. Other sectors which offer job opportunity are DRDO, Armed Forces, Railways, Technical Universities, Banking sector and State Electricity boards. Large MNC’s and IT companies namely Infosys, TCS, Wipro, L&T Infotech, HCL, Hewitt, Satyam, Tata Telecom, NIIT,Siemens, Huawei, Ceasefire, Capital IQ etc are the major recruiters. Students also opt for higher studies and some join family business.

6 .
 
Eligibility
Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from recognized Board/ University with minimum 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one subject out of Chemistr y/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/ Biology or passed 3 year Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education or equivalent. The eligibility for Management Quota seats for admission will be the same as mentioned above. 
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
As per the admission policy of the State Government 75% of total intake will be filled up by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS) through online off-campus counseling on the basis of inter-se merit of Entrance Examination. The remaining 25% intake (Management Quota seats) will be filled directly by the institute. Candidates who are willing to seek admission under the Management Quota are required to register their name with the institute by applying on the prescribed admission form which can be obtained from the institute. Candidates seeking admission for B.Tech. Program in the Institute are allowed to submit application for admission On-line or directly to campus. Candidates may submit the On-line application from anywhere, any time. Application is required to fill up personal details, qualification and choice of broad category of courses. Candidates are advised to go through Admission Brochure carefully and act accordingly.
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
120 seats
 
Fees (Appx.)
72000 PA
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Guru Jambeshwar University of science & technology
 
Other Details
Mechanical engineers generally have vast opportunities in industry. Automobile manufacturers, auto ancillary units, power plants, refrigeration and air-conditioning manufacturers, general manufacturing industry, refineries, pipelines, hospitals are some of the areas where mechanical engineers can find employment. Research and Development laboratories like ISRO, DRDO, CSIR etc also have large requirement of mechanical engineers. They can also be absorbed in armed forces and maintenance services. Our past students have been absorbed in industry giants like Maruti, JBM and other organizations.

7 .
 
Eligibility
Passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board
 
Duration
3 years
 
Admission Procedure
Applicant can apply at our website. Seat shall be allotted on the basis of merit in qualification examination.
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
60 seats
 
Fees (Appx.)
23000 PA
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Guru Jambeshwar University of science & technology
8 .
 
Eligibility
Bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
 
Duration
2 years
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
18 seats
 
Fees (Appx.)
72000 PA
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Guru Jambeshwar University of science & technology
9 .
 
Eligibility
Bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
 
Duration
2 years
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
18 seats
 
Fees (Appx.)
72000 PA
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Guru Jambeshwar University of science & technology
10 .
 
Eligibility
Bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
 
Duration
2 years
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
18 seats
 
Fees (Appx.)
72000 PA
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Guru Jambeshwar University of science & technology
11 .
 
Eligibility
Bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
 
Duration
2 years
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
18 seats
 
Fees (Appx.)
72000 PA
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Guru Jambeshwar University of science & technology
 
Other Details
Mechanical engineers generally have vast opportunities in industry. Automobile manufacturers, auto ancillary units, power plants, refrigeration and air-conditioning manufacturers, general manufacturing industry, refineries, pipelines, hospitals are some of the areas where mechanical engineers can find employment. Research and Development laboratories like ISRO, DRDO, CSIR etc also have large requirement of mechanical engineers. They can also be absorbed in armed forces and maintenance services. Our past students have been absorbed in industry giants like Maruti, JBM and other organizations.

12 .
 
Eligibility
Graduate from any recognized university with a minimum of 50 % marks in the examination. Appeared in MAT,CAT,XAT etc
 
Duration
2 years
 
Medium of Instruction
English
 
No. of Seats
60 seats
 
Fees (Appx.)
72000 PA
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Guru Jambeshwar University of science & technology