Sunday, September 15, 2019
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
Back

Dr. Babasaheb Nandurkar College of Physical Education

logo
Shri Satya Sai Nagri, P.B. No. 7 , Yavatmal - 445001
District: Yavatmal (Maharashtra)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    1984
Affiliated to     :    Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
Approved By    :    All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)

Courses Offered by Dr. Babasaheb Nandurkar College of Physical Education

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Dr. Babasaheb Nandurkar College of Physical Education
 

 
Placement Records
 

Dr. Babasaheb Nandurkar College of Physical Education (BNCPE) is a college of excellence offering quality Education. We welcome each one of you to our 'Campus' where latest technology, innovative teaching methodologies and quality education are blended together to create unique learning experiences. The mission of the Dr. Babasaheb Nadurkar College of Physical Education is to produce value-based competent, committed, versatile, cultured, teachers and professionals and responsible citizens who will work in the society for BALWAN BHARAT (Strong India).

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
07232 - 255537
Mobile
-
 
Fax
07232 - 255480
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
 Course(s) Offered by Dr. Babasaheb Nandurkar College of Physical Education  
Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd) | BCA | Diploma in Yoga Education (DYEd) | Master of Physical Education (MPEd) | MCA
1 .
 
Eligibility
For 3 years Course : Passed 10+2 exam / C.P.Ed.
For 1 year Course : Any Graduation with Rec. University
 
Duration
3 years / 1 year
 
Admission Procedure
For 3 years Course : Admission to this course can be obtained directly through college on merit basis.
For 1 year Course : Timely Decision taken by Govt. Of Maharastra, the Common Entrance test (CET) has been conducted in Institution by Govt. Of Maharshtra / Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University. To become eligible for these courses, student should have non- zero score in this entrance examination
 
No. of Seats
120 seats for 3 years course and 250 seats for 1 year course
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University,Amravati
2 .
 
Eligibility
Passed 10+2 exam with mathematics of 3 year Diploma in elrctronics and computer Engg. or 10+2 level M. C. V. C in Electronics Technology or Passing 10+2 exam offering vocational stream with mathematics
 
Duration
3 years full time programme
 
Admission Procedure
Admission to this course can be obtained directly through college on merit basis.
 
No. of Seats
80 Seats
3 .
 
Eligibility
Any Graduate with Rec. University
 
Duration
One Year Full Time Programme
 
Admission Procedure
Timely Decision taken by Govt. Of Maharastra, the Common Entrance test (CET) has been conducted in Institution by Govt. Of Maharshtra / Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University. To become eligible for these courses, student should have non- zero score in this entrance examination
 
No. of Seats
30 Seats
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Affiliated to Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University,Amravati Approved by Government of Maharashtra
4 .
 
Eligibility
Any Graduate in Physical Education (B.P.E. / B.P.Ed.) with Rec. University
 
Duration
2 years full time program
 
Admission Procedure
Timely Decision taken by Govt. Of Maharastra, the Common Entrance test (CET) has been conducted in Institution by Govt. Of Maharshtra / Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University. To become eligible for these courses, student should have non- zero score in this entrance examination
 
No. of Seats
30 seats
5 .
 
Eligibility
Candidate should have passed with min. 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of backward class candidates from Maharashtra State only) in any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by association of Indian Universities with Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduation level. Note : Candidates appearing for final year of their graduation can also apply to any of the above courses. However final admission will be subjected to compliance with the eligibility criteria given above.
 
Duration
3 years full time programme
 
No. of Seats
Total of 60 seats. 25% of total seats are reserved for candidates outside Maharashtra state. Out of the remaining 75% of the total seats, 50% seats are for candidates from SGB Amravati University area and 50% are for candidates from Maharashtra State but from other Universities than SGB Amravati University.
 
Approved By/ Affiliated To
Affiliated to Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University,Amravati Approved by Government of Maharashtra