Thursday, September 23, 2021
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
Back

Shree Markandeshwar Group of Institutions

logo
Village Lotni, Near Ismailabad,Tehsil Pehowa , Kurukshetra - 136129
District: Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    2008
Affiliated to     :    -
Approved By    :    -

Courses Offered by Shree Markandeshwar Group of Institutions

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Shree Markandeshwar Group of Institutions
 

 
Placement Records
 

S.M. Group of Institutions was established in 2008 to promote quality and technical education. The Institute is strategically located in village Lotni, on Ambala-Pehowa Road. The main thrust of our programme is in adopting an integrated approach to learning that facilitates independent thinking and concentrates on developing strong domain knowledge with a holistic perspective, contemporary skill - sets and a positive attitude. Our aim is to enhance the quality and expand the scope of learning and research activities through the sharing of knowledge, expertise and resources. As a result, our students are job-ready and armed with skills that enable them to make a real and positive impact in a rapidly changing world. We are committed to achieve, maintain and continuously improve technical excellence, ethical values and all rounded development of our students to global standards, with our ever-enhancing competence in teaching and research. We are also committed to generate a sustainable technology based Nation by blending appropriately modern and traditional knowledge

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
01744-256780, 256784
Mobile
+91-93548-45098, +91-93153-28230
 
Fax
-
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
 Course(s) Offered by Shree Markandeshwar Group of Institutions  
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) | MBA (Master of Business Administration)
1 .
 
Eligibility
Passes Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or an equivalent examination recognized by this university.
 
Duration
3 years
 
Admission Procedure
Admission will be purely made on merit basis.
 
No. of Seats
60 seats
2 .
 
Eligibility
Graduation
 
Duration
2 years
 
Admission Procedure
The admission to MBA Course is on the basis of score obtained in MAT conducted by All India Management Association, New Delhi.
 
No. of Seats
60 seats; 75% seats to be filled through on line counseling by Haryana State Counseling and remaining 25% seats to be filled by the college.