Late Rev.Dr. Satish Paul Raj established the college in 1997 in the Temple Town of Bhadrachalam to impart Technical Education to the students in the agency area and thus contribute for the development the down trodden. His philanthropy and missionary zeal made his vision complete in the establishment of an Engineering institute with excellent infrastructural facilities as a very first engineering college in the Private Sector in Khammam district of Andhra pradesh.
library: The college has a spacious central library located in a separate building with a carpet area of 1264 sqm. The total no. of Titles are 4,974 and the no. of volumes are 30,137. The books are classified and arranged according to the Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC) scheme and "OPEN ACCESS" system is followed.
Transport: We possess an adequate fleet of transport vehicles of 6 buses that pick up & drop staff and students from Kothagudem to the college. The vehicles are the best of its kind, latest & ecologically safe.
Canteen:We possess an excellent canteen, modern & clean that confirms to norms of hygiene. The dishes cooked & made available are delicious & well cooked.
E-Class Room: We possess excellent & spacious e-class rooms that are equipped with LCD projector, a computer system and a large spacious hall with a seating capacity for over 90 students.
To provide proper accommodation boarding & lodging facilities, we possess a Boy’s Hostel and a separate Girl’s Hostel well ventilated, spacious & furnished with the best of furniture & other co-related facilities.