The College of Fisheries started functioning from 3rd October 1998 and become the 12th Fisheries College of the Country established under the Agricultural University Education System. The College was shifted to its own campus at Lembucherra in September 2001.
Laboratories: There are 21 laboratories with total area of 1744 sqm. The present facility of the laboratories in different departments is being utilized for both UG and PG practical and also PG research work.
Library: Library with 6850 books, 77 Periodicals,professional journals- 43 Indian Journals, 14 Foreign Journal
Farm Facilities and Field Facilities:Moderately equipped Fish Farm with carp & prawn hatchery facilities