B. L. Academy of Higher Education is an Institute conceived and set up B. L. Development Society, Registered under society act 1860, (S. 33641) on a eight acre area of land situated on Daurala-Mawana road about 08 Km from Modipuram, Meerut. The academy has about 60,000 sq. feet huge building, with lush green lawns and other facilities like hostel, library, laboratory, canteen and play grounds, best suited for excellent quality of education in general and vocational and skill education in particular.
The Academy is approved by U.P. Govt. and is affiliated to CH. Charan Singh University, Meerut, (formerly known as Meerut University). The Academy is also recognized under Sec 2 (f) and 12 (B) of UGC Act, 1958. We offer teacher training program and professional courses like BBA and BCA to population of students, adopting finest teaching practices.