Bundelkhand Ayurvedic College &Hospital came in to existence in 1934 under Servents of the nation society established by the first Member of Parliament of Jhansi Acharya Pt. Raghunath Vinayak Dhulekar ji. In 1970 the Exams of the college were first conducted by Kanpur University. The college has comprehensive facilities for teaching, inexhaustible resources for medical and allied research and provides credible patient care. The college purpose is to bring together in one place, educational facilities of the highest order for the training of self sufficient personnel in all important branches of health activity.
The college infrastructure is well furnished with all modern facilities.