Founded in 1917, as a modest Anglo-Sanskrit School, this premier institution of U.P. marched from strength to strength ever since. It was upgraded to a middle school in 1918, high school in 1920. Intermediate college in 1923, a degree college in 1946, a full fledged degree college (Arts, Science, Commerce faculties) in 1954. Today it is the biggest associated college of Lucknow University catering to the needs of approx 10,000 students at graduate and post-graduate levels with faculties namely Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, BEd. , BBA(IB) and B P. Ed. with a staff of over 400.
Library: With a collection of close to 90,000 books in addition to thousands of journals and theses, our library is reckoned as one of the best in Lucknow. It has been our endeavor to provide both students and corporates with the best possible research material including the latest writings of management gurus, popular management texts, classical books on management and much more.