Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
Back

Mar Athanasius College of Engineering (MACE)

Kothamangalam - 686666
District: Ernakulam (Kerala)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    -
Affiliated to     :    -
Approved By    :    -

Courses Offered by Mar Athanasius College of Engineering (MACE)

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Mar Athanasius College of Engineering (MACE)
 

 
Placement Records
 

Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
0485-2822363, 2826927
Mobile
-
 
Fax
0485-2822931
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
 Course(s) Offered by Mar Athanasius College of Engineering (MACE)  
B.Tech. Civil Engineering | B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering | B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering | B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering | M.Tech. Computer Aided Structural Engineering | M.Tech. Production and Industrial Engineering | MCA
1 .
 
Eligibility
Higher secondary/+2/XII Std. examination conducted by boards/departments recognized/accepted by the University, obtaining not less than 50% marks in Mathematics and not less than 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together or the diploma examination in Engineering, Kerala or any examination accepted by the Government of Kerala as equivalent thereto with 50% marks in the final qualifying examination, subject to the usual concession allowed for backward and other communities as specified from time to time.
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Government of Kerala
 
No. of Seats
Intake : 120; The admission to 85% of seats will be based on the Rank obtained in the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Government of Kerala. Remaining 15% of seats are filled by the management, which is also based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Examination.
2 .
 
Eligibility
Higher secondary/+2/XII Std. examination conducted by boards/departments recognized/accepted by the University, obtaining not less than 50% marks in Mathematics and not less than 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together or the diploma examination in Engineering, Kerala or any examination accepted by the Government of Kerala as equivalent thereto with 50% marks in the final qualifying examination, subject to the usual concession allowed for backward and other communities as specified from time to time.
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Government of Kerala
 
No. of Seats
Intake : 60; The admission to 85% of seats will be based on the Rank obtained in the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Government of Kerala. Remaining 15% of seats are filled by the management, which is also based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Examination.
3 .
 
Eligibility
Higher secondary/+2/XII Std. examination conducted by boards/departments recognized/accepted by the University, obtaining not less than 50% marks in Mathematics and not less than 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together or the diploma examination in Engineering, Kerala or any examination accepted by the Government of Kerala as equivalent thereto with 50% marks in the final qualifying examination, subject to the usual concession allowed for backward and other communities as specified from time to time.
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Government of Kerala
 
No. of Seats
Intake : 60; The admission to 85% of seats will be based on the Rank obtained in the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Government of Kerala. Remaining 15% of seats are filled by the management, which is also based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Examination.
4 .
 
Eligibility
Higher secondary/+2/XII Std. examination conducted by boards/departments recognized/accepted by the University, obtaining not less than 50% marks in Mathematics and not less than 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together or the diploma examination in Engineering, Kerala or any examination accepted by the Government of Kerala as equivalent thereto with 50% marks in the final qualifying examination, subject to the usual concession allowed for backward and other communities as specified from time to time.
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Government of Kerala
 
No. of Seats
Intake : 120; The admission to 85% of seats will be based on the Rank obtained in the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Government of Kerala. Remaining 15% of seats are filled by the management, which is also based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Examination.
5 .
 
Eligibility
B.Tech/BE Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering conducted by recognized Institution or University with minimum 55% aggregate or equivalent.
 
Duration
2 years
 
Admission Procedure
Admissions to all seats are based on a Test and Interview conducted by respective Departments.; Candidates having GATE score will get stipend.
6 .
 
Eligibility
B.Tech/BE Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering conducted by recognized Institution or University with minimum 55% aggregate or equivalent.
 
Duration
2 years
 
Admission Procedure
Admissions to all seats are based on a Test and Interview conducted by respective Departments.; Candidates having GATE score will get stipend.
7 .
 
Eligibility
Degree with Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics as one of the subject not less than 55% marks excluding languages in the qualifying examination.
 
Duration
3 years
 
Admission Procedure
Kerala Entrance Examination conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Govt.of Kerala