Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
Back

KSRM (Kandula Sreenivasa Reddy Memorial) College of Engineering

Yerramasupalli (V) , Kadapa (Cuddapah) - 516003
District: YSR district (Andhra Pradesh)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    -
Affiliated to     :    -
Approved By    :    -

Courses Offered by KSRM (Kandula Sreenivasa Reddy Memorial) College of Engineering

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of KSRM (Kandula Sreenivasa Reddy Memorial) College of Engineering
 

 
Placement Records
 

Approved by AICTE and affiliated to SV University

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
08562-244325, 241393
Mobile
-
 
Fax
08562-248829
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
 Course(s) Offered by KSRM (Kandula Sreenivasa Reddy Memorial) College of Engineering  
B.Tech. Civil Engineering | B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering | B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering | B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering | B.Tech. Information Technology | B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering | M.Tech. Computer Aided Design (CAD / CAM)
1 .
 
Eligibility
Pass in Higher Secondary Examination/ equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
On the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education.
 
No. of Seats
Intake : 120; 85% of the seats are categorized as common seats and remaining 15% of the seats are earmarked for Non-Resident Indians (NRI) / Management quota.
2 .
 
Eligibility
Pass in Higher Secondary Examination/ equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
On the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education.
 
No. of Seats
Intake : 90; 85% of the seats are categorized as common seats and remaining 15% of the seats are earmarked for Non-Resident Indians (NRI) / Management quota
3 .
 
Eligibility
Pass in Higher Secondary Examination/ equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
On the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education.
 
No. of Seats
Intake : 90; 85% of the seats are categorized as common seats and remaining 15% of the seats are earmarked for Non-Resident Indians (NRI) / Management quota
4 .
 
Eligibility
Pass in Higher Secondary Examination/ equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
On the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education.
 
No. of Seats
Intake : 120; 85% of the seats are categorized as common seats and remaining 15% of the seats are earmarked for Non-Resident Indians (NRI) / Management quota.
5 .
 
Eligibility
Pass in Higher Secondary Examination/ equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
On the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education.
 
No. of Seats
Intake : 90; 85% of the seats are categorized as common seats and remaining 15% of the seats are earmarked for Non-Resident Indians (NRI) / Management quota
6 .
 
Eligibility
Pass in Higher Secondary Examination/ equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
On the basis of the rank obtained in the common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education.
 
No. of Seats
Intake : 120; 85% of the seats are categorized as common seats and remaining 15% of the seats are earmarked for Non-Resident Indians (NRI) / Management quota.
7 .
 
Eligibility
B.Tech/B.E Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering with not less than 60% marks
 
Duration
2 years