Monday, March 30, 2020
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
Back

Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology

Mulavoor PO , Muvattupuzha - 686673
District: Ernakulam (Kerala)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    -
Affiliated to     :    Mahatma Gandhi University
Approved By    :    -

Courses Offered by Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology
 

 
Placement Records
 

Details Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the details of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE DETAILS of Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
0485-2549145
Mobile
-
 
Fax
0485-2549647
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
 Course(s) Offered by Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology  
B.Tech. Civil Engineering | B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering | B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering | B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering | B.Tech. Information Technology | B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
1 .
 
Eligibility
+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as core subjects with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
Based on the rank obtained in the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination, conducted by Government of Kerala.
 
No. of Seats
Intake 60; 75% are merit seats (through AIEEE) & remaining 25% of seats are filled by the management.
2 .
 
Eligibility
+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as core subjects with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
Based on the rank obtained in the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination, conducted by Government of Kerala.
 
No. of Seats
Intake 60; 75% are merit seats (through AIEEE) & remaining 25% of seats are filled by the management.
3 .
 
Eligibility
+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as core subjects with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
Based on the rank obtained in the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination, conducted by Government of Kerala.
 
No. of Seats
Intake 60; 75% are merit seats (through AIEEE) & remaining 25% of seats are filled by the management.
4 .
 
Eligibility
+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as core subjects with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
Based on the rank obtained in the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination, conducted by Government of Kerala.
 
No. of Seats
Intake 60; 75% are merit seats (through AIEEE) & remaining 25% of seats are filled by the management.
5 .
 
Eligibility
+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as core subjects with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
Based on the rank obtained in the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination, conducted by Government of Kerala.
 
No. of Seats
Intake 60; 75% are merit seats (through AIEEE) & remaining 25% of seats are filled by the management.
6 .
 
Eligibility
+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as core subjects with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics
 
Duration
4 years
 
Admission Procedure
Based on the rank obtained in the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination, conducted by Government of Kerala.
 
No. of Seats
Intake 60; 75% are merit seats (through AIEEE) & remaining 25% of seats are filled by the management.