Yenepoya University Post Graduate Medical and Dental Admission on the basis
of NEET PG/MDS 2017
Medical Admissions 2019
On November 12, 2018
By Webindia123 Editor
Yenepoya University, Mangaluru a deemed to be University u/s 3(A) of the UGC
Act, 1956 is a member of CODEUNIK.
The Government of Karnataka has mandated the Consortium of Deemed to be Universities
in Karnataka (CODEUNIK), comprising 08(eight) Deemed Universities to conduct
a single window counseling for member institutions so as to fill up approximately
650 Medical PG degree seats and 170 Medical PG Diploma seats and 246 Dental
PG degree seats, based on the results of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
As per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in W.P. No. 261/2016, admitting
authorities will invite applications for Counseling & Admission for PG Medical
& Dental courses. CODEUNIK hereby invites applications from the eligible
candidates to participate in its counseling and seat selection process for Postgraduate
Medical and Dental courses for admission in its member Universities during 2017-18.
The eligibility criteria shall be as laid down by MCI/DCI including the NEET
score. The merit list shall be drawn from amongst those who apply based on All
India Rank (NEET-PG-2017).
Candidates who have qualified in NEET PG 2017 and seeking admission to Post
Graduate courses in the constituent colleges of Yenepoya University (Yenepoya
Medical & Dental Colleges Mangaluru) are requested to visit the website
www.codeunik.org for the Information Brochure.
- MD-RADIO DIAGNOSIS
- MD-GENERAL MEDICINE
- MS-GENERAL SURGERY
- MD-PULMONARY MEDICINE (TB)
- MD-FORENSIC MEDICINE
- MD-COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- MDS – ORAL PATHOLOGY
- MDS – CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY
- MDS – ORTHODONTICS
- MDS – PERIODONTICS
- MDS – PROSTHODONTICS
- MDS – ORAL SURGERY
- MDS – PAEDODONTICS
- MDS – ORAL MEDICINE & RADIOLOGY
- MDS – PUBLIC HEALTH DENTISTRY
Pass in under graduate degree examination in the concerned discipline.
How to Apply
Application forms may also be downloaded from the website: www.yenepoya.edu.in
Selection is on the baises of NEET PG results
Candidates / applicants have to mandatorily submit the following documents
in original for verification at the time of counseling and seat selection process.
- Admit card of NEET PG 2017.
- NEET – PG 2017 Mark sheet / Rank Card.
- CODEUNIK 2017 Rank Card
- Copy of CODEUNIK Online filled Application Form.
- SSLC or 10th Standard marks card, Passing Certificate or Birth Certificate
for the proof of Date of Birth.
- MBBS / BDS (All Marks Cards).
- Internship Completion Certificate / Certificate for date of completion
of internship duly signed by the head of the institution last studied in case
of applicants who have not yet completed their internship at the time of counseling
(cutoff date for internship completion is 31.03.2017).
- Permanent / Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Permanent / Provisional State / Central Council Registration Certificate.
- Attempt Certificate (MBBS/BDS)
- Valid ID proof in original and one set of photocopy:
Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card (Candidate’s or Parent’s) and Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card are
- Applicable Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority for claiming
lower eligibility applicable only for Karnataka candidates.
- Karnataka domicile certificate, if applicable, (parent/s domicile certificate
and candidate’s study certificate).
- Relevant certificates to be produced if eligible for admission under following
category. (NOTE: These local candidates also have to produce domicile certificate
of parent/s for having a minimum of 10 years stay in the below mentioned local
areas and candidate’s study certificate).
i)Belagavi Revenue Division: This is applicable only for KLE University, Belagavi.
ii)Vijayapura District: This is applicable for BLDE University, Vijayapura.
iii)Mysuru & Chamarajanagar District: This is applicable only for JSS
- Muslim Minority certificate issued by the competent authority. This is
applicable only for Yenepoya University, Mangalore.
More Details can be available from CODEUNIK website (www.codeunik.org) for
University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore-575018
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
Comments and Discussions