PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES
History of the Department:
University Law College - a Centre of excellence for legal learning in India was first started by the then Government of Mysore in the year 1948 with Prof. M. Narayana Rao as its first Principal. Initially affiliated to the University of Mysore, University Law College was known as Government Law College. After the establishment of Bangalore University, it became part of Bangalore University and was named as University Law College. University Law College is the pioneer in introducing the Five year LL.B integrated programme in the year 1986 – 87 with the keen initiation of the then Principal of the College Prof. V.B. Coutinho.