Roever College of Engineering & Technology is an educational institution run by the St. John Sangam Trust. Roever College of Engineering & Technology was established in 2009 with the sole purpose of providing quality technical education at affordable costs. RCET is part of the larger Roever educational family with a specific focus on research-oriented education. It even provides guides to undertake PhD program under Anna University Trichirapalli.
The modern computerized Library has more than Thirty thousand volume of books covering various areas of computer sciences, Life Science and Arts. It has subscriptions of three hundred journals. The Audio-Visual Centre & CD-ROM Workstation has an impressive collection of thousands of video cassettes & CD-ROMs. The Computerized catalogue could be accessed in the library.
The College has a hostel named after the Father of the Institutions as "Thanthai Hans Roever Hostel" and the Phone number is 04328-277919. Application for admission to the hostel along with prescribed form can be had from the office on payment. A student seeking admission should be accompanied by his parent/authorized Guardian and only after an interview by the Principal / Warden he/she will be given admission.
The college makes arrangement for the students to get various scholarships. 90% attendance is the eligibility for getting scholarships
1. SC and ST Scholarship
2. Backward Class Scholarship
3. Handicapped Scholarship
4. Merit Scholarship
5. National Loan Scholarship
6. Scheduled Class Loan Scholarship
7. Military concession
8. Ex. Servicemen's sons or daughters scholarship
9. wards of agriculture based labors scholarship
Apart from the mentioned scholarship the management magnanimously awards scholarship to the outstanding student who represent the University in sports and cultural events.
Facilities made available to the students through Training & Placement Department:
Arranging Campus Interviews of various organizations for final / pre-final year students for their recruitments
• Students of are placed for In-Plant Training through Training & Placement Cell.
• Institute Representative for the industry.
• Arranging guest lectures of Eminent Personalities from Industry for career counseling
• Co-ordination for Industrial visits arranged by various departments.
• Co-ordinations with the various departments through T & P for arranging Technical Seminars.
• Arranging PDP, Soft skill Development Programs.