Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconEngineeringComputer Engineering
       Pin It       tellafriend        
« Back »

Maharishi Markandeshwar Group of Institutions

Village Ramba,Indri Road , Karnal
District: Karnal (Haryana)
Contact Institute
Established      :    2010
Affiliated to     :    Kurukshetra University
Approved By    :    All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the Government of Haryana

Courses Offered by Maharishi Markandeshwar Group of Institutions

Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Maharishi Markandeshwar Group of Institutions

Placement Records

MM University Trust has also developed another 12-Acre Campus of MM Group of Institutions at Ramba on Karnal-Yamuna Nagar National Highway in Karnal for imparting instruction in Professional courses of Engineering & Technology, Business Management, Computer Technology, etc. be operational with effect from the coming session 2010-11 with the approval of the All India Council of Technical Education. Highly qualified dedicated faculty, world class infrastructure, fully equipped Laboratories with latest state-of-the-art equipments and organized Library with recent knowledge recourses including e-resources are special attractions for the admission seekers at the new Campus. The key differentiator of the Maharishi Markandeshwar University is to focus on high quality research with emphasis on overall development of students, maintaining a balance between academic excellence and moral perfection. Our training for different professions is tuned to making our products responsive to the emerging needs of the nation.

View All Courses Conducted by Maharishi Markandeshwar Group of Institutions
 Course(s) Offered by Maharishi Markandeshwar Group of Institutions  in Computer Engineering
B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
1 .
The candidates have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination with at least five subjects with english as one of the subject from any recognized Board/University with at least 45% marks (40% in the case of reserved category)in Physics, Mathematics and one subject of Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Biology taken together.  Or Should have passed with minimum 50% marks in Diploma in Engg./Tech., of three years or more duration from any recognized Board of Technical Education or its equivalent Diploma examination.
4 years
Admission Procedure
Admission against 75% seats will be made on the basis of merit of JEE (Main) rank through On-line Counseling by Haryana State Counseling Society and the remaining 25% seats (including 15% seats, if any, for children/ wards of NRI's) will be filled up by the Management as per policy of State Govt.
No. of Seats
60 seats