College of Arts and Crafts was established at Govind Mitra Road, Patna on 25th January 1939, by Late Shri Radha Mohan Ji. Dr. Rajendra Prasad was the first member of the Management Committee of this college. Government of Bihar took control of this famous college in the year 1949 and in the name of Government School of Arts & Crafts, it used to offer five year Diploma programmes. But, during the year 1957, the school was shifted to Vidyapati Marg, where it stands today with a newly built structure and consisting of a student's hostel as well.
CCTV surveillance in campus.
Security Guard is available 24 hours.
ID card checking for Each and Every student.
4LCD Projector Facilities: For class room demonstration and regular college activities.
WI-FI connection-(24 hours)
Hostel Facilities Available: Boys Hostel Facilities available.