On 2-7-1951 the College was formally inaugurated in an auspicious manner by Sri.J.V.Bhanoji Ramars, Chief Donor by performing a ‘PUJA’ at Board High School, Amalapuram. This was the only college in the entire KONASEEMA in those days, and the third college in the EAST GODAVARI DISTRICT. The college was named after the grand father of Late. J.V.B. Ramars, Zamindar of Peruru and Chief Donor, whose munificent donation of Rs.1,00,000/-(Rupees One Lakh) helped in establishing the college. College was officially inaugurated on 12-10-1951 by Hon’ble Sri Bezawada Gopala Reddy then Finance Minister and Prochancellor, Andhra University.
Well equiped labs, Library