Tuljabhavani College of Arts & Commerce, Tuljapur is one of the major centers of the Vivekanand Shikshan Sanstha,established in the sacred city of Tuljapur in 15 June 1971. The college has established successfully its special pattern, known as ‘Vivekanand Pattern’ with the assistance of expert and experienced teachers in the college. The college is under guidance of Dr. Jaisingrao Deshmukh(Principal) for almost 2years .He changed the whole look of the college & made College a new quality level college.
>> Classrooms: The classrooms are equipped with multimedia and audio-visual equipment to facilitate effective learning. They are designed to promote maximum interaction between the faculty and the students.
>> Computing: Computing facilities for the students include a laboratory with computers connected to the centralized servers with Ethernet Connectivity. Every workplace on the campus, including faculty rooms, offices, computer labs, library and administrative offices, has network connectivity.
>> Library: The library includes a large number of books, national and international periodicals in addition to the project reports. The center aims to facilitate production & dissemination of knowledge, information, insights & intellectual contribution in all areas of education among the academic and business community.
>> Hall: The Institute has a hall facility f. The hall is located in the campus. The hall is spacious and well-furnished with connectivity with Local Area Network and Internet.
Women’s Hostel Facilities available
Scholarship and Free Studentship
1) National open merit scholarship to deserving students.
2) Government Open Merit Scholarship and freeship to deserving students.
3) Government Free studentships are available to EBC students whose parent’s income does not exceed Rs. 15000/- during the preceding year.
4) Scholarship of Zilla Parishad is available to students whose parent’s income does not exceed Rs. 15000/- during the preceding year.
5) Govt. Scholarship & Freeship to SC, ST, VJNT, DNT/NT, OBC and SBC students.
6) Free studentship to sons &daughters of Ex-Servicemen.
7) Free studentship to sons &daughters of Primary Secondary and Higher Secondary Teachers.
8) Govt. Scholarship and Free studentship for sons & daughters of Freedom Fighters.
9) Govt. Scholarship to the physically handicapped