IIAE was started in year 1992 in Dehradun (Uttarakhand). In year 1992 at 215/1, Kalidas Road, Dehradun, from year 1995 to 2006 at 179- Kalidas Road and its new campus is situated near Dehradun Airport, Dehradun-248140, Uttarakhand, India. IIAE is registered with office of Sub Registrar; Government of India, New Delhi vide no. 488770 under Indian Registration Act 1908. IIAE impart academic preparation through conduct of regular theoretical classes and practical training at its own campus located near to Dehradun Airport, Dehradun.
IIAE is :
1. Corporate Partner of The Royal Aeronautical Society, London.
2. Partner Institute of City of Bristol College, United Kingdom.
3. Partner Institute of Northwestern Michigan College, United States of America (Agreement on final stage).
4. Partner Institute of University of Highlands and Islands, Scotland, United Kingdom.
5. Approved by EDEXCEL, United Kingdom.
6. Partner Institute of San Diego Flight Training International, San Diego,United States of America
7. Affiliated to West-Coast University, Central America, Panama.
8. Affiliated to Institutions of Automotive Engineers, India.
9. Affiliated to Institutions of Motor Industries.
10. Listed under educational directory of United Nations office of Outer Space Affairs.
11. Corporate Member of Canadian Aeronautics & Space Institute, Canada.
Class Rooms - All classrooms are equipped with technical aids.
Seminar Hall- with Large Seating Capacity
Library- with all the Aeronautical+Aerospace+Aircraft Engineering Books+Magazines.
Teaching Aid - LCD Projector, Slide Projector, White Board, VCP, CD on relevant Subjects.
Students can work at a time-contain Lathe Machine,Drilling Machine,Welding Machine,Carpentry shop, All relevant tools.
17-Rooms(Each room four students/03 Students). Each room has bed, Diwan, Fan (Some of rooms have cooler).