Thursday, December 12, 2019
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconEngineeringInformation Technology (IT)
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
Back

BLS Institute of Engineering and Technology (BLSIET)

logo
Igrah, Bhiwani Road , Jind - 126102
District: Jind (Haryana)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    2010
Affiliated to     :    Kurukshetra University
Approved By    :    All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)

Courses Offered by BLS Institute of Engineering and Technology (BLSIET)

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of BLS Institute of Engineering and Technology (BLSIET)
 

 
Placement Records
 

BLSIET established in 2010, has got a strong background in the name of BLS Group of Institutions. The BLS Group of Institutions have been offering quality education through various institutes. BLS is run by a dynamic group of young entrepreneurs.

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
01681 -286286, 286287
Mobile
09818000984, 09813168486
 
Fax
-
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
View All Courses Conducted by BLS Institute of Engineering and Technology (BLSIET)
 Course(s) Offered by BLS Institute of Engineering and Technology (BLSIET)  in Information Technology (IT)
B.Tech. Information Technology
1 .
 
Eligibility
All admissions to the Institute are governed by the rules and regulations issued by The State Govemment / AICTE / Affiliating University / other appropriate authorities from time to time.
 
Duration
4 years
 
No. of Seats
60 Seats - 75% of seats are filled by on the Basis of Engineering Entrance Exam and remaining 25% by Management Quota (including 15% NRI seats)