London College is a globally reputed educational institution offering students from across the world, high quality education at an affordable cost. We have been delivering various management programs and are pioneers in Logistics, Shipping and Supply Chain Management, Retail management, Business Management, Accounts & Finance Management. With more than a decade of excellence in training, to Corporates and Students, London College is also certified as knowledge partner of ISM – INDIA for supply chain management courses. London College India is the First Centre of Excellence of Confederation of Indian Industry, Institute of Logistics (CII-IL) and approved centre of European Union Assessment and Accreditation Bureau and STED Council India. London College has tied up with National Stock Exchange Ltd. (NSE) for awarding various Management and Skill Development Programs. London College is the Kerala Chapter of ISM – INDIA, an affiliate of the institute of Supply Management, USA.
London College is also certified as knowledge partner of ISM – INDIA for supply chain management courses. London College is the approved centre of STED Council of India.First and only “Centre of Excellence” of Confederation of Indian Industry – Institute of Logistics in Kerala.
- Study Material designed and developed by eminent academicians.
- ISM Study Material developed by expert panel from ITC, Geneva (A joint
Agency of United Nations and World Trade Organization).
- Institute offering International Programmes in Indian Campus.
- Multiple Certification / Best Faculty with proven corporate exposure.
- Industry Institute Interface (III).
- Career Development Sections (CDS).
- Soft Skills (Personality Development, English Communication and Grooming
) Training and Certification.
- Industrial Visits and Seminars / 100% Job Assistance Through L-JAC.
- Fully air Conditioned Wi-Fi Campus with Modern Class Rooms.
- Orientation Programme (OP) for all Newcomers.
LCBF has outsourced hostel facilities for boys/girls to reputed hostel groups, in and around our campus. Please contact the college for more details : (0484 – 4023000)
All the programs are supported with placement training & 100%
job assistance through L-JAC (LCBF - Job Assistance Cell)