Yuvaraja’s College one of the four constituent Colleges of the University of Mysore is rich in history. It was first established as an Intermediate College on 24th June 1928 and in the year 1947-48, after Independence, the college was upgraded to a First Grade College.
Library: It is the oldest library established in 1918 and is presently catering to more than 3000 students and more than 100 staff members of the constituent colleges of University of Mysore Yuvaraja’s College.
Computer Centre: Internet facility to both students & faculty
Health Centre: The health centre in the campus is well-equipped and provides necessary medical aid to the employees and students of the college.
Cafeteria: There is a Canteen on the Under-graduate College campus adjacent to Maharaja's College.
Free-Canteen: 175 poor students of the college are provided with mid-day meal only, through the interest earned from the Corpus fund created by the college.
Co-Operative Society: A Co-Operative Society situated in the college building is exclusively run by the share amount of the students of Yuvaraja's College.
Quarters facility is provided for both teaching and nonteaching staff.
There are Seven hostels for undergraduate students